1⁄4 Kg Beef Sukiyaki
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
3 Tbsps Butter
2 Tbsps Cooking oil
1⁄2 C Frank's Teriyaki Sauce
1 1⁄2 Tbsps Sesame Oil
1 tsp Chiu Chow Chili Oil
2 Tbsps Sesame Seeds, toasted
Salt and Pepper, to taste
5 to 6 Pcs Man Tao bread, steamed Curly lettuce
1⁄2 C Wansoy, chopped
1 1⁄2 Tbsps Cornstarch, dissolved in water
1. In a frying pan, add the butter then oil. Make sure that the butter is completely melted. Add the minced garlic and toast a bit.
2. Add the beef sukiyaki and cook until light brown. Add FRANK'S TERIYAKI SAUCE, chiu chow chili oil and the toasted sesame seeds. Stir continuously until it boils, add salt and pepper to taste. If the sauce is too runny, add the cornstarch mixture (slurry) and mix thoroughly until it thickens. Set aside.
1. Slice the steamed man tao buns in half. Spread japanese mayonnaise on each sliced part of the man tao. Add a piece of curly lettuce, preferably the leaf-part on the bottom half.
2. Add a scoop of beef sukiyaki on top of the lettuce and drizzle with chopped wansoy.
3. Top with the other half of the man tao bread. Serve.
Recipe by Meg Pilares-Dy
Photo by Aly Reyes
Published on Reyes Barbecue: Frank's Sauces Recipe Collection available at Reyes BBQ retail stores
#meathubPHrecipes #MeatHubPH #recipes